Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

3 participantes

[Vendas] Insiders falam sobre resultados de Outubro/Novembro EUA

Ewerton Auditore
    Ewerton Auditore

[Vendas] Insiders falam sobre resultados de Outubro/Novembro EUA Empty [Vendas] Insiders falam sobre resultados de Outubro/Novembro EUA

Mensagem por Ewerton Auditore Sáb 07 Nov 2015, 03:11

Sobre Halo:  

I've heard concrete information that Halo 5 launch numbers will be some of the lowest yet. Like 1.4-1.5M low. I'm willing to polygraph with an admin if need be, I've seen how inside information is dealt with here Razz

Sobre Halo, COD, SW:

Well.

CoD came out.

And um. Halo still sold *some* copies. But it basically vanished in a flood of the fuckton of Black Ops.

Holy hell the flood of Black Ops.

(sigh)

Just. Every other game goes away, full stop. Yes, CoD is on the table over there, just take it. Are you needing a new gaming headset? Here's the options. Etc. etc. etc. Oh, you preordered online? That line. Oh, you got the PS4 bundle? Over there. Etc. etc. etc.

Fuck November guys.

Just. Fuck November.

Halo was busy. CoD is fucking nuts. Fallout is going to be crazy. Battlefront is going to be unreasonable. Fucking unfair. The reason for that? CoD sells more damn game copies, bar none. BAR FUCKING NONE. But the CoD bundle doesn't move as much physical bundle hardware. Not as many console preorders, not so many things to stack and organize.

The Star wars bundles? Those things are going to be a fucking nightmare. And then goddamn Black Friday.

Arghghghghjkjfdklajfkdlafda.

E mais um pouco:

I've got more than a few Black Fridays under my belt. But they don't usually stack the releases quite like this.

Halo - CoD - Fallout 4 - Battlefront - Black Friday - Star Wars Movie 2 weeks later?

This is just like. Stupid. There's Holiday season, and then there's compression of franchise pressure. People swarm for the major games. But still. CoD came out, and Halo sales effectively stopped (Major, major hit). Fallout and CoD aren't really going to cannibalize each other in the same way, though to some degree I guess, while Battlefront will be interesting to see - Though Battlefront has a HUGE upswell of just major starwars geekdom behind it, not just big shooter fans. Tons of preorders for that.

But. yeah. This year in general is stacked in a way that feels kind of stupid. Tomb Raider has the worst fucking placement I've ever seen. Uncharted being delayed feels like a blessing. I don't know where it would fall that it would really nestle and niche without feeling impacted during this season.

Neogaf
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=184510409#post184510409
    The Era of Luigi
    The Era of Luigi

[Vendas] Insiders falam sobre resultados de Outubro/Novembro EUA Empty Re: [Vendas] Insiders falam sobre resultados de Outubro/Novembro EUA

Mensagem por The Era of Luigi Sáb 07 Nov 2015, 11:47

Sempre disse que a Lara foi enviada para morrer. Esse papo de melhor Line Up de todos os tempos, condensando todos os lançamentos da plataforma numa só janela de lançamento vai ter suas consequências. 

Não é como se todo mundo tivesse grana pra dar 60 dólares em 4-5 jogos de uma vez.
    Saru
    Saru

[Vendas] Insiders falam sobre resultados de Outubro/Novembro EUA Empty Re: [Vendas] Insiders falam sobre resultados de Outubro/Novembro EUA

Mensagem por Saru Dom 08 Nov 2015, 16:32

Eu, na verdade, troquei o Battlefront pelo Fallout 4, peguei na Nuuvem (R$ 179).

CoD e rodrigolfp de cu é rola.

Agora, só compro jogo em Janeiro.

Conteúdo patrocinado

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Data/hora atual: Dom 28 Abr 2024, 13:40