Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

[EA News] Battlefield: Hardline e Dragon Age: Inquisition adiados

Sweeney P→★
    Sweeney P→★

[EA News] Battlefield: Hardline e Dragon Age: Inquisition adiados Empty [EA News] Battlefield: Hardline e Dragon Age: Inquisition adiados

Mensagem por Sweeney P→★ Ter 22 Jul 2014, 19:37

[EA News] Battlefield: Hardline e Dragon Age: Inquisition adiados BF-Hardline-Key-Art-EA

Hearing about the occasional title’s delay is pretty common news in the video game industry. Today, however, brought on a slightly more uncommon occurrence.
    Battlefield: Hardline has been delayed to 2015, while Dragon Age: Inquisition will still release this year but on November 18th instead.

Concerning Battlefield: Hardline, Karl Magnus Troedsson, DICE Vice President stated the following:
    Today we are announcing that Battlefield Hardline will launch in early 2015. Obviously, this is big news, so I’d like to address why we’re making this change.
    Back at E3, we launched a beta for Hardline — we wanted to not only show you the game, but to let you play it for yourselves. Millions of you jumped in and had a great time.  As a result, the Visceral Games team learned a lot from players about what they wanted in the game. We’ve been pouring over the data and feedback, and have already been putting a lot of it right into the game and sharing it directly with you.
    This feedback also spurred us to start thinking about other possibilities and ways we could push Hardline innovation further and make the game even better. The more we thought about these ideas, the more we knew we had to get them into the game you will all be playing. However, there was only one problem. We would need more time. Time that we didn’t have if we decided to move forward with launching in just a couple of months.
    We decided that the right thing to do was to take more time to ensure Hardline is the best, most innovative Battlefield experience we can give to you, our fans.

He then stated that the delay will allow them to work on three major aspects of the game: multiplayer innovation, single-player story depth and overall stability.

Meanwhile, Executive Producer Mark Darrah had this to say about Dragon Age: Inquisition:
    I’m writing to let you know that Dragon Age: Inquisition has a new release date of November 18, 2014 in North America (November 21st in EU). We appreciate the enormous support we’ve received from all of you to get to this point, and while this extra few weeks may not seem like a lot, I know the game you’ll play will be all the better for it.
    It’s interesting to note that both IPs are under EA but I’m sure that’s completely unrelated to these delays.

Fonte: http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/07/22/both-battlefield-hardline-and-dragon-age-inquisition-have-been-officially-delayed/

Data/hora atual: Sáb 27 Abr 2024, 03:49