Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

3 participantes

Halo MCC: 343i PROÍBE reembolso

The Era of Luigi
    The Era of Luigi

Halo MCC: 343i PROÍBE reembolso  Empty Halo MCC: 343i PROÍBE reembolso

Mensagem por The Era of Luigi Qua 12 Nov 2014, 21:29

Xbox Support: 343 blocking refunds for Halo: MCC#1
    Yesterday I took the day off to play this game. After waiting now 2 days from the midnight launch I have yet to get into a match. I decided return it until it is actually working. Since I bought it digitally I contacted Microsoft Xbox support. They were more than happy to process the return. I was surprised when they told me the refund failed stating:

Xbox Support:
    I tried processing for refund for this game, since you were not able to play it, but the system is lock for refund of this game for the mean time.
    We receive a hold off order for refunds at the mean time from 343 Industries, the game developer as they are still fixing the issue with the game. One they're done with it, refunds will be available but for sure time, the game issue will also be fixed.
    On Microsoft side, John, we don't really hold refunds for games with technical issues, just like what you are experiencing right now, though part of our Terms of Use is "All sales are Final". Since we value our customer's satisfaction, we can override the system and process refunds for technical issues with the game. But for this certain specific game, the hold order is coming from the developer itself.
    The developer for the game is 343 Industries, Microsoft is the Publisher of the game.
    The next steps will be either to contact 343 Industries John or to wait from them for the go signal about the game. Since this issue is known to our developer, anytime soon it will be working fine.
    I certainly understand that John and this is what we are working on with the 343 industries to fix the issue or at least, with the refund for the game since it did not met the expectation from our customers.
    I am not going to go on some kind of rant but this is nonsense. I 100% would have bought again, maybe later honestly when the issues were resolved. Either way, if the game is not working now there should be no difference between this and any other game. 

I know there will be some who say I should wait, be patient etc but I am sick of these games launching totally broken. This one after a 15GB day one patch. I don't think this is unreasonable. Making it worse is that there is a block from 343 on refunds do they are not willing to accept any repercussions on this.
    Cat Sensei
    Cat Sensei

Halo MCC: 343i PROÍBE reembolso  Empty Re: Halo MCC: 343i PROÍBE reembolso

Mensagem por Cat Sensei Qui 13 Nov 2014, 08:58

Acho errado essa pratica, se o game não está funcionando como deveria, a empresa deveria dar a opção de reembolso.
    Jeremias
    Jeremias

Mensagem por Jeremias Sex 14 Nov 2014, 01:32

Kotaku só não manda um artigo anti-reembolso falando que os consumidores são "entitled" agora porque tão cagando de medo de GamerGate.
    The Era of Luigi
    The Era of Luigi

Mensagem por The Era of Luigi Sex 14 Nov 2014, 07:57

Jeremias escreveu:Kotaku só não manda um artigo anti-reembolso falando que os consumidores são "entitled" agora porque tão cagando de medo de GamerGate.

Polygon vai criar um artigo

"Microsoft não libera reembolso do MCC e veja aqui porque isso é bom"

- Ela tem compromisso em fazer o jogo funcionar, ninguem te forçaria a continuar com um jogo caso fosse para deixar ele abandonado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Data/hora atual: Seg 06 maio 2024, 08:29