Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

3 participantes

Smash Bros. for Wii U bricking consoles!

The Era of Luigi
    The Era of Luigi

Smash Bros. for Wii U bricking consoles! Empty Smash Bros. for Wii U bricking consoles!

Mensagem por The Era of Luigi Ter 02 Dez 2014, 18:31

UPDATE: There still isn't an universal solution, but if you encounter these errors, whatever you do DON'T FORMAT THE SYSTEM! You'll brick the console if you do so.

I'm scared!

Error code 160-0103 is said to be appearing at random for Wii U owners, though some users have mentioned the error occurs after playing the For Glory mode and starting their system up again.

According to users who have encountered the issue, it is allegedly due to a problem with the system memory. One theory claims the error code is caused by the game’s update data, and not the Wii U itself.

The error is only apparent with Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, and all other parts of the system will function until Smash or the Data Management page on the Wii U HOME Menu is accessed.

Accessing Data Management will result in error code 160-1710, and from here a series of events can unfold. Reported problems currently include complete Wii U memory wipes, and even bricked systems.
    http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...code_nightmare
    http://smashboards.com/threads/error...0-0103.380245/

I bought the game yesterday, and the only odd thing I noticed was a red X above the Download Management icon. First time seeing that. This was after I downloaded the update patch. Did you guys noticed anything strange?
    neto_btu
    neto_btu

Smash Bros. for Wii U bricking consoles! Empty Re: Smash Bros. for Wii U bricking consoles!

Mensagem por neto_btu Ter 02 Dez 2014, 18:45

O jogo é tão bom que o console bricka, nada mais. A Nintendo é demais até para ela mesmo.
    Gustavo DEUSTENDO
    Gustavo DEUSTENDO

Smash Bros. for Wii U bricking consoles! Empty Re: Smash Bros. for Wii U bricking consoles!

Mensagem por Gustavo DEUSTENDO Ter 02 Dez 2014, 18:47

eu tinha visto isso ai hoje, bem antes do jogo chegar. Fiquei me cagando enquanto atualizava, mas ta tudo de boa.

Conteúdo patrocinado

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Data/hora atual: Seg 06 maio 2024, 22:21