Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

2 participantes

[Multi] 7 minutos de RE: Revelations 2

Sweeney P→★
    Sweeney P→★

[Multi] 7 minutos de RE: Revelations 2 Empty [Multi] 7 minutos de RE: Revelations 2

Mensagem por Sweeney P→★ Qui 09 Out 2014, 17:38

[Multi] 7 minutos de RE: Revelations 2 RER2-Gameplay-GI

Game Informer has posted seven minutes of new gameplay footage from Resident Evil: Revelations 2. The footage features an commentary from producer Michiteru Okabe.

“The Revelations series, internally, is treated as its own IP, in a manner of speaking,” Okabe said. “It exists as a way to merge the old style Resident Evil elements with the more modern Resident Evil elements, with a balance that is unique to the revelations series.

“Some new elements we’ve incorporated in Revelations 2 include stealth elements, things like that… But at the same time I think because it’s not a mainline numbered series, it actually in a way limits our freedom, in a manner of speaking. I think that’s where the big risks tend to be taken and they tend to do things kind of out of the box.

“Being a spin-off series, it kind of gives us a special obligation to really understand what it is the fans want us to give to them.”

Watch the footage below. The game is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC in early 2015.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2014/10/four-minutes-resident-evil-revelations-2-gameplay#sw489K135xheJxCU.99
    Jeremias
    Jeremias

[Multi] 7 minutos de RE: Revelations 2 Empty Re: [Multi] 7 minutos de RE: Revelations 2

Mensagem por Jeremias Qui 09 Out 2014, 20:06

"But at the same time I think because it’s not a mainline numbered series, it actually in a way limits our freedom, in a manner of speaking. I think that’s where the big risks tend to be taken and they tend to do things kind of out of the box.

“Being a spin-off series, it kind of gives us a special obligation to really understand what it is the fans want us to give to them"

WTF? Não teria que ser ao contrário? Numerado pra agradar fã e spin-off pra experimentar?
    É assim em literalmente toda a indústria, Capcom ta MUITO drogada.

Data/hora atual: Qui 16 maio 2024, 23:01