Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

4 participantes

[E acabou] Jade Raymond sai da Ubisoft

Sweeney P→★
    Sweeney P→★

[E acabou] Jade Raymond sai da Ubisoft Empty [E acabou] Jade Raymond sai da Ubisoft

Mensagem por Sweeney P→★ Seg 20 Out 2014, 16:13

[E acabou] Jade Raymond sai da Ubisoft Jade-Raymond-Leaves-Ubi

Jade Raymond has left Ubisoft after 10 years to pursue new opportunities.

Raymond, who was the managing director of Ubisoft Toronto, was producer on the first Assassin’s Creed and served as an executive producer on Assassin’s Creed II, Watch Dogs, and Splinter Cell: Blacklist.

“I’ve spent 10 extraordinary years at Ubisoft, and I am proud to have been part of many of the best teams in the industry making truly remarkable games,” said Raymond. “This is one of the hardest decisions of my career, but the Toronto studio is strong and on a solid path. I’m confident that now is a good time for me to transition leadership of the studio to Alex and to pursue my other ambitions and new opportunities. Stay tuned for more on what’s next for me, but for now, I’d like to thank Ubisoft for its partnership through the years, and I wish them the very best in all their next endeavours.”

Alexandre Parizeau, who served as senior producer on Splinter Cell: Blacklist and producer on Splinter Cell: Conviction and Rainbow Six: Vegas, will replace Raymond as managing director of Ubisoft Toronto.

“On behalf of Ubisoft, I’d like to thank Jade for her leadership and many contributions over the years, and wish her all the best in her next adventures,” said Ubisoft Montreal and Toronto CEO Yannis Mallat. “The Toronto studio is a key part of the Ubisoft global network, and Alex has been at the heart of the studio’s growth over the years. He was the obvious choice to lead this talented group of people as they continue to develop amazing games.”

Parizeau will take over Raymond’s position on October 29.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2014/10/jade-raymond-leaves-ubisoft#o3X2Ml7OsbP4BOrr.99
    Gustavo DEUSTENDO
    Gustavo DEUSTENDO

[E acabou] Jade Raymond sai da Ubisoft Empty Re: [E acabou] Jade Raymond sai da Ubisoft

Mensagem por Gustavo DEUSTENDO Seg 20 Out 2014, 16:36

nao vai fazer falta
    Hawk 666
    Hawk 666

[E acabou] Jade Raymond sai da Ubisoft Empty Re: [E acabou] Jade Raymond sai da Ubisoft

Mensagem por Hawk 666 Seg 20 Out 2014, 16:41

Ubi machista misógino, empresa de estupradores e máfia ligada ao 4chan.
    neto_btu
    neto_btu

Mensagem por neto_btu Seg 20 Out 2014, 19:23

Do q entendi, ela saiu pq quis para seguir outros interesses.

Conteúdo patrocinado

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Data/hora atual: Sex 19 Abr 2024, 02:32